Address: 47 Jurye-ro, Sasang-gu, Busan, 617-716, Republic of Korea
Tel: +82-51-320-1500 / Fax: +82-51-313-2005
- 2001 Ph.D., Political Science, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
- 1993 J.D. International Public Law, International Business Transactions, School of Law, Syracuse University, New York, U.S.A.
- 1989 M.A. International Affairs, The George Washington University.
- 1987 B.A. Political Science, The George Washington University, Washington, U.S.A.
- 2011.8-2013.2 Chairman The Busan Regional Boards of The Presidential Committee on Social Cohesion
- 2007.3-2011.2 Executive Vice-President, Dongseo University(DSU)
- 2003.3-2011.2 Executive Director, International Cooperation Committee, DSU Professor, Division of International Studies, DSU
- 2003.9-2009.5 Executive Director, Center for Japan Studies, DSU
- 2002.4-2003.3 Visiting Scholar, Keio University, Japan
- 1996.3-2003.2 Executive Director, Far East North Regional Affiars Molex Far East North, Tokyo, Japan
- 1994.3-1996.2 International Affairs Analyst and Executive Office of the President Itochu Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
- President, Dongseo University
- Member, Korea-Japan New Era Joint Research, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, The Republic of Korea
- Member, The Policy Consultation Committee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, The Republic of Korea
- Member, The Busan-Fukuoka Forum
- Member, The Steering Committee of the Korea-Japan Forum
- Chairman, The Korea-Japan Next Generation Academic Forum
- Attorney-at-Law (Admitted in U.S.A.)
- 2010 The 11th Japan-Korea Cultural Foundation Award(Japan)
- 2012 Individual Performance Excellence Award The Confucius Institute Headquarters (China)