Nicholas V. Vasilakos
- Nicholas is a Research Fellow at the Economics Department of the University of Birmingham.
- Member of the Environment, Trade and Energy Research Group.
- Member of the Political Economy and Economic Policy Research Group.
- Part time visiting lecturer at the Department of Economics of the University of Birmingham.
- To see Nicholas’s university homepage click here.
- Regional economic activity (R11) and productivity growth (J24, D24).
- Research-driven innovation (O31), talent distribution and long term economic growth (J24).
- Market structure and social welfare ((D4) in alternative energy markets (Q42).
- Research work downloadable from RePEc.
- Research work downloadable from SSRN.
- Mathematical economics.